2007 Custom Shovelhead Bobber
Sean from Wheatland, WY, United States made available these photos of this 2007 new custom built Shovelhead Bobber. This owner/builder bike is very bare bones, a true bobber.
Sean states: "The only genuine OEM Harley parts that exist on the bike is the 3.969" stroke flywheels/counterweights. These were brand new factory flywheels that were professionally trued with JIM'S shaft and balanced to within +/- .5 grams. The entire engine was assembled using top quality engine components from industry leaders or the best parts available for Shovelhead reproduction aftermarket."
Sean's cute little bastard barhopper has a new 1245cc Shovelhead engine in a Paughco hardtail frame!
The specs we got:
- 76 cubic inch Shovelhead with Delkron alternator case;
- 3.500" bore X 3.969" stroke;
- H.D. NOS(new-old-stock) 3.969" stroke flywheels with JIM'S shafts;
- T&O I-Beam connecting rods with bronze bushings;
- Wiseco forged pistons 9.8:1 compression;
- Axtell cylinders;
- V-Twin MFG. Shovel cylinder heads with Rowe stainless valves;
- V-Twin MFG. Shovel rocker boxes;
- Crane Fireball hydra roller cam 242/242 duration @ .052", .450"/.450" lift;
- JIM'S Powerglide lifters/valvetrain;
- JIM'S gears & H.D. Timken bearings/races;
- S&S billet oil pump;
- Dyna "S" magnetic pick-up ignition for "kicker-only";
- S&S intake;
- Mikuni/Sudco 38mm carburator;
- Spyke Alternator;
- RevTec 4 speed kicker only trans with ratchet shift;
- Rivera Pro Clutch w/1-1/2" open primary;
- Paughco wishbone rigid frame (30 degree rake/no stretch);
- Flat black FXST-Duece front end, lower legs milled smooth;
- 4" dogbone risers & 4" narrow chopper "Z" bars;
- 21" spool 40 spoke front wheel w/Avon Speedmaster tire;
- 16" rear 40 spoke wheel w/Avon MT90(135mm);
- GMA dual piston rear brake (no front brake);
- RPM black anodized forward controls;
- Matt Hotch black anodized custom kick stand;
- One-off" custom made doorpounder pipes wrapped in black header wrap;
- Basic flat rear fender with custom "hoop" sissy bar support;
- Slimline black solo seat - rigid mounted;
- Mustang 3 gallon "low tunnel" gas tank with rear mounted petcock location;
- All black anodized AN fittings and black braided hose;
- "Bank Robber" removable license plate braket;
- Color: Calaypso Green (bright-lime, emerald, pearl green), gloss and flat black.
Actually, this 2007 Shovelhead Bobber is currently for sale.
For more information:EBay Advertising